Hypermotive Wiring Systems were established in 2016 as one of the UK’s leading designers and manufacturers of high voltage cables, low voltage harnessing and electrical systems supplying over 100 clients across 4 continents. Since then we have built an enviable client list within Formula One, WRX, Formula-E, WEC, TCR, GT3 and many other formula.
In addition Hypermotive manufacture electrical systems and wiring harnesses for OEMs across all transport sectors such as passenger vehicles, hypercars, niche vehicle, commercial vehicle, off highway, aerospace, military and marine.
We have over 15,000 hours of production capacity per annum with the flexibility to supply in volumes from 1 to over 20,000 units pa from our custom-designed 6500ft2 factory in Northampton, UK.
Our high standards are at our core and along with a robust quality system in place we utilise the latest Cirrus automated test equipment to ensure we always deliver the right products, quality and service within budget.
Our capabilities include:
- Fast turn around, high complexity, high quality manufacturing
- Motorsport and automotive low voltage harnesses from simple leads to full vehicle architectures.
- High voltage cable assemblies for electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Power distribution module builds
- Enclosure and cabinet wiring
- Pitlane and factory test equipment design and manufacture
- On site design and mock-up
- On-going track support
- Specialist harnesses for harsh/high temperature environments
- Dyno/test facility harnesses including high cadence, non-mating cycle test applications
- Component sourcing and supply